Adolescent Mental Health Worker Training
This 24-hour course provides students with specific knowledge of the normal developmental stages of adolescence and a basis to understanding whether an adolescent’s behavior is reasonable and whether the adolescent is on track toward reaching developmental goals in a variety of settings.
This course will include HRD modules on résumé preparation, interviewing etiquette and soft skills necessary for employability.
- This course was developed by registered nurses and a psychologist from Broughton Hospital.
- The course will be helpful to anyone who wishes to work with adolescents with mental illness.
- Class will meet once a week for three hours for 8 weeks.
- Individuals who successfully complete the course will receive certification by Broughton Hospital in mental health facilitation.
- The cost of the course is $70, but may be fee-waived depending on an individual’s income.
Adolescent Mental Health Worker Training is offered on an occasional basis. If you would like more information on an upcoming class, please contact us bu calling Wini Bradley at (828) 448-6145 or via e-mail at email@example.com. You can also let us know of your interest by completing the form below and submitting it.